You can already see the new number of Up Suping in english version…Up#21!
The contrasts of Stand Up Paddle around the world. This great sport divided by hemispheres, in which we can see a handful of adults competing in a SUP race event at 2º degrees of ambient temperature, and at the same time thousands of kilometers a group of children enjoying in swimsuit and T-shirt. In a world where while you are thinking about where you are going to dip your quiver, others have already done so hours ago, or half a day ago.
On this occasion, we will be very brief, because although winter has hit hard in this hemisphere, has been a lot of activity. Events, cruises, waves, rivers and much more. But the most important thing for us is that we know that changes are coming, with a generation that will keep the Stand Up Paddle very hight for a long time. And if you doubt it, look at this piece of magazine (smile)…Welcome to Up#21!
Click to see the uP#21 magazine
Source: Up Suping
- Crónica del World SUP Festival Costa Blanca 2019 by EuroTour - 24 mayo, 2019
- No te pierdas las entrevistas de nuestra revista digital Up#25 - 13 mayo, 2019
- El EuroTour se hizo ver el pasado fin de semana en el Azur Paddle Days - 9 mayo, 2019
- Información del Amstel Raddler San Sebastián Paddle Tour 2019 - 6 mayo, 2019
- El EuroTour en tierras belgas para el Namur SUP Race 2019 - 4 mayo, 2019
- Éxito rotundo del Iznájar SUP Lago de Andalucía. Costa del SUP 2019 - 1 mayo, 2019
- Descubre el mundo y nuevas experiencias con Awesome Maps - 30 abril, 2019
- Todo preparado para el 7º Open de SUP Torrevieja del CMS2019 - 29 abril, 2019
- Info del Murcia SUP Festival y Cto. España SUP Race Alicante 2019 - 29 abril, 2019